AIR FILTER KAW KLF300 BAYOU -88
AIR FILTER KAW KLF300 BAYOU -88
Putoline Oil is a Dutch manufacturer and supplier of high-quality oils and lubricants developed specifically for motorcycles, scooters and quads, making Putoline unique. Almost 50 years of experience and continual research allows Putoline to provide cutting edge products. Manufacturing their own products guarantees consistently high-quality motorcycle oils. Putoline Oil, Driven by Technology!
Putoline air filters, based on leading-edge open-cell foam technology, bring users major benefits, including:
- Improved performance through increased airflow
- Improved protection through finer filtration levels
- Substantial cost savings through serviceability and re-use
Fully reticulated (open cell) foam, as used in all Putoline filter products, consists of a honeycomb of tiny, interlocking cells of uniform size. When treated with specially formulated filter oil, each passageway is like hundreds of very small centrifugal/oil bath filters connected one to another. In this way, the foam traps and holds the particles throughout the entire volume of foam.
The development of this unique foam represents a major advancement in air filtration technology. As a result, foam air filters, when compared with paper or cotton gauze equivalents, combine great airflow capability, huge dust holding capacity, and very high filtration efficiency for even extremely small particles.
- Coarse open-pore foam catches airborne dirt, grime and sand.
- Fine open-pore inner foam acts as a second filter to trap the smallest particles while ensuring maximum air passage.
- Exclusively formulated adhesive ensures glue seams will not break down.
- Thick, flat foam, greaseless sealing ring ensures maximum contact with your airbox, while acting as a breathable gasket for increased air passage.
- Fused outer and inner elements prevent dirt and grime from being lodged between layers. Trapped particles can restrict airflow. If dirt works it's way into your engine, a pinhead-sized granule will gouge your piston and rings like a bullet.
Products marked as "In Stock" are stored in our different distribution centers. These products will ship within 1-3 business days.
Items are then sent by courier, we use Courierpost & Posthaste which will take 1-3 days to arrive depending on your location and the size of the parcel.
While we will do our best to ship from the distribution center closest to you, not all items will always be in stock in every location at all times. In some cases we will split the order and ship each package out to you individually and in other cases we may need to consolidate the items in one location to ship out as one package. We utilize our best judgment in an attempt to get the products to you as quickly as possible.
Our returns policy lasts 90 days. If 90 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Additional non-returnable items:- Gift cards - Downloadable software products - Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error - Any item that is returned more than 90 days after delivery